XF 1.4 New User's Cant Register

xH3LLRAIZ3Rx

User's are getting this error when they try to register:

Ue8ZbyB.png

I disabled all add ons but the problems persists. Any idea on what else could be causing this?

[Edit]
Im using UI.X and that seems to be the problem, well the problem was actually caused by me as UI.X is still no ready for 1.4 cause it is only a beta. Sorry.

Last edited:
I disabled all add ons but the problems persists. Any idea on what else could be causing this?

[Edit]
Im using UI.X and that seems to be the problem, well the problem was actually caused by me as UI.X is still no ready for 1.4 cause it is only a beta. Sorry.
If you are using @tenants add-on (FoolHoneyPot), odds are that is your problem. I had to disable it to allow registration... and I'm using Drift.

If you are using @tenants add-on (FoolHoneyPot), odds are that is your problem. I had to disable it to allow registration... and I'm using Drift.
I’m not using that add-on. I disabled UI.X and registration was possible. I now went ahead and tried registering with UI.X and was not able. I´ve only got four add-ons installed. It’s a new forum. Once I disabled UI.X again I was able to register.

I’m not using that add-on. I disabled UI.X and registration was possible. I now went ahead and tried registering with UI.X and was not able. I´ve only got four add-ons installed. It’s a new forum. Once I disabled UI.X again I was able to register.
Drift is based on the UI.X base, so there must be something else going on. Did you get any error logs (HTTP server, php or in the actual ACP)?

Top Bottom