New user registrations

I have two questions about my user registrations & lists....

1. How can I set the system to send me an email when a user registers? It's probably right in front of my face but I can't see it.

2. Is there a way to view the user list in order of the way they registered? I like to see the newest users at the top of the list so I can see if any of them look suspicious.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Huh? I don't see anything like that in advanced search.
Sorry. In the ACP. After I focused and reread your OP, I see you were referring to the memberlist. What I described is more for your eyes only being it's in the admin control panel.

There is a way to see the last few registrations on the memberlist.
Click the members tab at the top of the page
Click registered members tab.

On the right side you have highest posting members and below that newest members. Hover your cursor over each and it will display the date and time they registered in the order they registered.

That's about all we have right now that I am aware of.

On the right side you have highest posting members and below that newest members. Hover your cursor over each and it will display the date and time they registered in the order they registered..
That's great, thanks for pointing that out.

One thing I noticed however is that small list only shows people who have activated their account. I would be great to see all new registrations so I could determine if I should validate their account.

Top Bottom