1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New user registrations

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by ericguttormson, Oct 28, 2013.

1. I have two questions about my user registrations & lists....

1. How can I set the system to send me an email when a user registers? It's probably right in front of my face but I can't see it.

2. Is there a way to view the user list in order of the way they registered? I like to see the newest users at the top of the list so I can see if any of them look suspicious.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

For your first question, do you mean to verify their email? That's done automatically. To welcome them, you'll need an add on.
  3. Gazhyde

Gazhyde Well-Known Member

4. Now... does anyone know how to sort the members list by date joined?
  5. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I want to know this, too. Currently, in 1.2, there's no way to see who registered recently.
  6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

advanced search > common searches > newest registrations.
  7. Huh? I don't see anything like that in advanced search.
  8. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Sorry. In the ACP. After I focused and reread your OP, I see you were referring to the memberlist. What I described is more for your eyes only being it's in the admin control panel.

There is a way to see the last few registrations on the memberlist.
    Click the members tab at the top of the page
    Click registered members tab.

On the right side you have highest posting members and below that newest members. Hover your cursor over each and it will display the date and time they registered in the order they registered.

That's about all we have right now that I am aware of.
  9. That's great, thanks for pointing that out.

One thing I noticed however is that small list only shows people who have activated their account. I would be great to see all new registrations so I could determine if I should validate their account.
  10. Never mind that last post.... I did find the unregistered users list in the admin.
    Blue likes this.