1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New User Profile Message 1.0.2

This Addon will post a Profile Message on the Profile of Newly Registered Users.

1. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

ExtraLicense submitted a new resource:

New User Profile Message - This Addon will post a Profile Message on the Profile of Newly Registered Users.

Read more about this resource...
    Brandon Sheley, erich37 and Shelley like this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Excellent work yet again EL always look forward seeing what useful resources you release next. This is on my to install list once I open registrations up on my site.

I was going to ask if you ever made a x-amount of posts add-on to download attachments per forum and usergroup but didn't want to go off-topic. It's a mod I'd purchase if you posted it in the resource, if not ignore this line. Either way keep up the great work. :)
    Dan likes this.
  3. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

thx for the kind words:)

ATM we need some time to get familiar with xenforo and find the perfect workflow for our team...
    These small addons are just a playground for our developers to get familiar with xenforo. I wish i could say more about the upcoming projects:censored:
    Shelley likes this.
  4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Well the playground add-ons you say to test the waters are generally the add-ons people absolutely adore since they are always useful little features which I'll say you've accomplished in providing. Plus your generosity is appreciated, and i'm sure by many others.

With regards to your future add-ons I'm sure they'll be great and look forward in seeing what you pull out of the hat as I'm sure they'll be excellent resources we will all benefit from free or paid. :)
    Dan likes this.
  5. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Had to disable because it broke the registration process on my site.
    thats the error i received on one attempt however i noticed the error was the same every time although the directory it referenced was different each time i tried to register until i disabled the plugin then the registration process went back to normal 100%
    Dan likes this.
  6. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

Nice mod!
    Dan likes this.
  7. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

8. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Found a typo in User.php. Redownload, extract and upload files on server overwriting existing and then let me know. Sorry about that. :oops:
  9. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

10. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

Could you please include {username} in the next update?

For example:
    Dan and GetParanoid like this.
  11. GetParanoid

GetParanoid Member

I'd like this too!
  12. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Any other variable requests?

boardname, homeUrl, eMail, username, profileurl

will be available in the next version
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
  13. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

Where do I find the settings for this mod?
  14. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

Options -> User Registration
    When will the next version be released?
  15. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

16. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

17. nguyenhuuhung

nguyenhuuhung Active Member

18. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

1.1.3 or 1.3 ?:D
    It's working with both versions;)
  19. Falkor

Falkor Member

When a member registers they get the following error

I think it could be because of the length of my message as it looks like this

20. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member