Resource icon

New User Profile Message 1.0.2

No permission to download

Dan

ExtraLicense submitted a new resource:

New User Profile Message - This Addon will post a Profile Message on the Profile of Newly Registered Users.

New User Profile Message
by ExtraLicense
This Addon will post a Profile Message on the Profile of Newly Registered Users.

View attachment 45746

To change the Default Welcome Message, change the Phrase "newuserprofilepost_message". You can use {boardname} to show your Board's Name....

Read more about this resource...

ExtraLicense submitted a new resource:

New User Profile Message - This Addon will post a Profile Message on the Profile of Newly Registered Users.

Read more about this resource...

Excellent work yet again EL always look forward seeing what useful resources you release next. This is on my to install list once I open registrations up on my site.

I was going to ask if you ever made a x-amount of posts add-on to download attachments per forum and usergroup but didn't want to go off-topic. It's a mod I'd purchase if you posted it in the resource, if not ignore this line. Either way keep up the great work. :)

Reactions: Dan
Excellent work yet again EL always look forward seeing what useful resources you release next.

thx for the kind words:)

ATM we need some time to get familiar with xenforo and find the perfect workflow for our team...
These small addons are just a playground for our developers to get familiar with xenforo. I wish i could say more about the upcoming projects:censored:

thx for the kind words:)

ATM we need some time to get familiar with xenforo and find the perfect workflow for our team...
These small addons are just a playground for our developers to get familiar with xenforo. I wish i could say more about the upcoming projects:censored:

Well the playground add-ons you say to test the waters are generally the add-ons people absolutely adore since they are always useful little features which I'll say you've accomplished in providing. Plus your generosity is appreciated, and i'm sure by many others.

With regards to your future add-ons I'm sure they'll be great and look forward in seeing what you pull out of the hat as I'm sure they'll be excellent resources we will all benefit from free or paid. :)

Had to disable because it broke the registration process on my site.
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /---------/--------/-------/community/library/XenForo/Model.php on line 195
thats the error i received on one attempt however i noticed the error was the same every time although the directory it referenced was different each time i tried to register until i disabled the plugin then the registration process went back to normal 100%

Had to disable because it broke the registration process on my site.

thats the error i received on one attempt however i noticed the error was the same every time although the directory it referenced was different each time i tried to register until i disabled the plugin then the registration process went back to normal 100%
Found a typo in User.php. Redownload, extract and upload files on server overwriting existing and then let me know. Sorry about that. :oops:

Any other variable requests?

boardname, homeUrl, eMail, username, profileurl

will be available in the next version

Last edited by a moderator:
When a member registers they get the following error

Please enter a message with no more than 420 characters.

I think it could be because of the length of my message as it looks like this

Hello {username},

Welcome to the forum form all of us at TriumphTalk. If you could we would really appreciate it if you started an introduction thread here Members Introduction as we would all like to get to know you a bit better before you post in the other forum areas.

You may also want to view our forum Forum How To - Ask a Question area as it has a host of explanations on how our different forum options work.

To make changes to your profile information you can do it here Personal Details , you may want to just update a few of these that were not done during your registration process.

If you have any further questions about the above please contact @Admin

Top Bottom