login}" class="inner
with
Code:
login}" class="OverlayTrigger inner
and you would get something similar to this
example1.webp
but with 1.2 if you do the same thing you get this
example2.webp

Any ideas (or does anyone else have the same problem - I am having this on my existing public forum and on a new one that is not available for public view - a new test install).

Nope - network shows no errors in Chrome whatever. The login screens are coming in fine (and as in the second picture shows, the original screen is the first to pop up then the Ajax overlay pops up) - so both are displaying - but on the original 1.1.5 install only the Ajax overlay does. Before I converted the second forum over to 1.2 BETA 4 it worked fine also on 1.5 with the same edit done via TMS. This is done via the internal templating system.

The form is missing the formOverlay class, which gives overlays their styling. Not sure how your doing it but you need to add

class="xenForm formOverlay"

to the xenForm class.

Edited the html with chrome

Just Say Apple.webp

The form is missing the formOverlay class, which gives overlays their styling. Not sure how your doing it but you need to add
class="xenForm formOverlay"
to the xenForm class.

Basic edits that @Jake Bunce showed in the resource I outlined above. I will look again, but I don't think it had the class xenForm in it. I'll see what else I need to add in to get it work work as I'm not that great on this stuff yet - learning - but slowly. :whistle:
It appears that his resource is not fully compatible with 1.2.
Think the main problem is a certain STYLE that I'm using did not have a color set up for it and it was transparent. Adding
Code:
.xenOverlay {
background-color: rgb(194, 207, 219);
}
resulted in a border around it.

Last edited:
:coffee: - I'm bad about not checking the overlays when styling - :(

Can confirm Jake's template mod isn't compatible with 1.2, there are some changes to the xenforo.js there from 1.1.5 -> 1.2b4

:coffee: - I'm bad about not checking the overlays when styling - :(

Can confirm Jake's template mod isn't compatible with 1.2, there are some changes to the xenforo.js there from 1.1.5 -> 1.2b4
It seems to be working now. With the EXTRA.css edit I put into place the below is what now shows. Apparently it was transparent for the entire overlay (I had to use Chrome to color the background of the interior box and then after you mentioned the xenForm class I thought to check around the outside edge of it.

example3.webp

Top Bottom