Duplicate New User Email Notification to Admins

Corey haas

I switched over from vBulletin and love your software. I would really like to see an option to have an email notification sent to admins whenever a new user registers. This would be really handy for charting the progress of a newer forum.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's a three year old thread. Seems like they obviously don't want to add admin email notification for some strange reason. Just seems like it should be a core option. I hope they include this feature in the next update; it just makes too much sense. Give the admin the option to disable it also- everyone wins.

It's a three year old thread. Seems like they obviously don't want to add admin email notification for some strange reason. Just seems like it should be a core option. I hope they include this feature in the next update; it just makes too much sense. Give the admin the option to disable it also- everyone wins.
Then if that thread that Martok pointed to isn't closed.. like the first post. That indicates to the dev's what is "desired' by people easier.

Top Bottom