New User Conversation [Deleted]

correct. make sure you merge the changes though, meaning do not overwrite XenForo's library folder

It still didnt work. I see the New User Conversation folder in the library folder, but it didnt upload on the xenforo admin page.

These are the steps that I took

1) Dragged library folder over to root.
convo.webp
2)That library file is not in my xenforos root library file.
convo1.webp

I then went to upload the xml file to the xenforo admins page, but it still said no files can be found

Now you need to install the addon by navigating to /admin.php?add-ons/install
Select the addon.xml from the download folder and click install

Then you are not uploading something correctly. If you want to send me a conversation with admin access and FTP account details, I can have a look for you.

Love this add-on :) Thank you for it!

But I have a problem since I moderate new users accounts manually. So once a new user registered an account the welcome PN will be sent immediately even if I still have not confirmed/moderated the account. Even if I delete the account the welcome PN had been already sent and the new user got an email information about this PN even if his account may has been deleted.

So it would be helpful if the welcome PN will be sent only after the new user account has been accepted by the admin if new user accounts need moderation.

Reactions: Dan
I am guessing this does not work with 1.2.5? I have installed and uploaded all the files and still conversations are not created.

I am guessing this does not work with 1.2.5? I have installed and uploaded all the files and still conversations are not created.
Have you set the conversation starter?
How does it work?
You can select the user in the ACP who starts the conversation and you can choose if the conversation is closed or not. Here is a picture:

Top Bottom