New User Conversation [Deleted]

Dan

ExtraLicense submitted a new resource:

New User Conversation - This Addon starts an automatic Welcome Message when someone registers at your Board.

New User Conversation
by ExtraLicense
This Addon starts an automatic Welcome Message when someone registers at your Board.​
How does it work?
You can select the user in the ACP who starts the convesation and you can choose if the conversation is closed or not. Here is a picture:​

Read more about this resource...

I will, but I wanted to report an error first:

2KaPC.png

Just installed the mod through Chris Deeming's Auto Installer (remote URL), went to User Registration, and got greeted by this. I'm in debug mode. Any ideas?

Reactions: Dan
What about user's registered using Facebook?
or Twitter, LinkedIn, Google?
Using Social Login addon.

I have a question. Does the sender (the ones you specify in Admin CP) see all those automated messages for each new user in his Conversation List? Hopefully not, because that would be a quick way to make the conversation inbox filled up...

Reactions: Dan
I will, but I wanted to report an error first:

2KaPC.png

Just installed the mod through Chris Deeming's Auto Installer (remote URL), went to User Registration, and got greeted by this. I'm in debug mode. Any ideas?
Sorry, there was a small typo in the code.

Please try the new version

I have a question. Does the sender (the ones you specify in Admin CP) see all those automated messages for each new user in his Conversation List? Hopefully not, because that would be a quick way to make the conversation inbox filled up...
yes, he sees them

What about user's registered using Facebook?
or Twitter, LinkedIn, Google?
Using Social Login addon.
As long as they use the XenForo DataWriter, it should work.
The only scenario where no conversation is being started is when a admin creates an user from the acp

Reactions: rdn
Makes sense!
I've put it on our todo list

Top Bottom