New to forums.. Advice needed!!

Bhavishya Walecha

Hii,
I have been following some forums since last few years here in India and now planning to start one of my own but i am completely newbie to softwares like vbulletin, xenforo. My web developer has provided me with mocks of my upcoming forums(pics attached), though looking good on design part but i don't think if it is as good as typical forums and if will be having all features members would need to have in future. So, please guide me to go for this or buy some software instead (myBB, vBulletin,Xenforo...) If so, which one will you prefer and version of the same.
P.S. Mine is a fitness based website.
Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• Forum.webp
    Forum.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Forum_view.webp
    Forum_view.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 40
Hello folks!!
After getting no reply from here( which was bit irritating), did some googling and hearing some good reviews for XenForo... I am heading to buy XenForo
Do I have to pay $140 only or additional $250 to place my brand banner on top or it'll show XenForo if i don't pay this additional branding removal charges
Also explain what exactly this branding removal charges are for!!
Hope you guys revert back ASAP. Otherwise, how am i going to expect customer support afterward if you just cant reply to a post in your forum.
Thanks in advance.

That was helpful Andrej...I would be obliged if you shed some light on
XenForo Media Gallery - $60* add-on.
That's for a separate dedicated thread to images and videos only or members would not be able to attach media in any thread if i don't buy this!!

Thanks

Top Bottom