XF 1.4 New Thread Alerts in Moderated Forums Section

Exemption

Alright so I have a few sections on my forums where new threads are moderated (Staff Apps, Appeals, Reports - So only staff can see them) Anyways, I have it so any new thread goes under moderation therefore only staff can see them but everyone can still see the format thread. Anyways I noticed that now since I did this, I do not see the NEW/Forum Section in the Forums List highlighted indicating new content. Anyways, is there any way to fix this or a patch for this? Thanks!

MkQtMRB.png

There's really no expectation that people will be actively replying to a thread that's awaiting approval. I'd recommend taking a different approach, perhaps either by moving threads to a forum that the author can't see (and limiting users to viewing only their own threads in the original forum).

There's really no expectation that people will be actively replying to a thread that's awaiting approval. I'd recommend taking a different approach, perhaps either by moving threads to a forum that the author can't see (and limiting users to viewing only their own threads in the original forum).
Well the point of this is to make it so that Staff Applications can only be seen by Staff Members, this is only in one section. We get about 1-3 Applications a day and have been looking into an approach/way to make it that applications can only be visible by Staff but have it so that the format is still visible.

Though I did try making it like Hypixels where its "Submission Only" but that seems to be a custom addon.
4EvSmP9.png

oSgpld6.png

As you can see their consept works the same way, users can see only the posts they made and the sticky thread/format in that section. (Moderation threads work the same but is just a different way on doing it)

Top Bottom