1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style New style sneak-peek

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by John, Jun 3, 2013.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

Hello all, thought I'd post up a few preview shots of a new style I'm working on called Swatch. These screen grabs just show the main page with a few of the hover effects. The style will come in multiple colors, 18 different backgrounds to choose from as well as fixed and fluid widths...and uses minimum images (the nav shadows are just CSS, for example), so it should be nice and fast. There are a few other surprises in the works for this one, but I'll save those for when it's ready. :)

swatch1.png

swatch2.png

swatch3.png

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
    CyclingTribe, yavuz, Russ and 2 others like this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Liking the colours John, and the navigation design (whole header infact). Overall nice work with this.

One small thing i think could be worked on more are the node icons. But apart from that looking sweet John. :)

John likes this.
  3. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Looks great John!

John likes this.
  4. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Its clean.

5. John

John Well-Known Member

Yep, those were quickies to serve as placeholders. I spend probably way more time producing my styles than I should as I tend to be a perfectionist and can't stand missing little details that mass producing styles usually results in...so those have already been reworked to "fit" the style better. ;)

Shelley and Russ like this.
  6. surfsup

surfsup Well-Known Member

John likes this.
  7. John

John Well-Known Member

This one is finished and is now live at my demo site. You can check it out here. :)