Style New style sneak-peek

John

Hello all, thought I'd post up a few preview shots of a new style I'm working on called Swatch. These screen grabs just show the main page with a few of the hover effects. The style will come in multiple colors, 18 different backgrounds to choose from as well as fixed and fluid widths...and uses minimum images (the nav shadows are just CSS, for example), so it should be nice and fast. There are a few other surprises in the works for this one, but I'll save those for when it's ready. :)

swatch1.webp

swatch2.webp

swatch3.webp

Last edited:
Liking the colours John, and the navigation design (whole header infact). Overall nice work with this.

One small thing i think could be worked on more are the node icons. But apart from that looking sweet John. :)

One small thing i think could be worked on more are the node icons. But apart from that looking sweet John. :)
Yep, those were quickies to serve as placeholders. I spend probably way more time producing my styles than I should as I tend to be a perfectionist and can't stand missing little details that mass producing styles usually results in...so those have already been reworked to "fit" the style better. ;)

Top Bottom