Lack of interest New Quotas

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Maxxamillion

My suggestion would be to add quotes for embedded content

Restricted media items being added per day, make quotas per user group for embedded media

want to be able to link these quotas with ranks, so the more content they provide to the forum the more space they get to add video content to the site. More reason to stick around more reason to post and be involved with the community

Last edited:
Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If there was to be quotas for the number of embedded media, then there would have to be also for number of uploaded media too (not just filesize limit).

Note I'm just pointing this out, I'm not personally supporting this suggestion. If you start limiting number of media added a day, then next it would be a limit on posts per day, threads per day, profile posts per day, likes per day and so on.

If there was to be quotas for the number of embedded media, then there would have to be also for number of uploaded media too (not just filesize limit).

Note I'm just pointing this out, I'm not personally supporting this suggestion. If you start limiting number of media added a day, then next it would be a limit on posts per day, threads per day, profile posts per day, likes per day and so on.
well for the niche i run having a limit per day or per usergroup helps the spam issue of people posting their video content. especially newer members who like to post like 500000000 per day :)

well for the niche i run having a limit per day or per usergroup helps the spam issue of people posting their video content. especially newer members who like to post like 500000000 per day :)
What's to stop them just spamming posts with their video content? Or are you going to suggest a limit function is also added for this?

Then I think you have your answer here for members adding too much content to your gallery - moderation. Continued spammers can then have all gallery content moderated (using the XFMG permission for this) or even banned from the gallery if necessary.

Then I think you have your answer here for members adding too much content to your gallery - moderation. Continued spammers can then have all gallery content moderated (using the XFMG permission for this) or even banned from the gallery if necessary.
yes but i wanted to link these quotas with ranks, so the more content they provide to the forum the more space they get to add video content to the site. More reason to stick around more reason to post and be involved with the community
(guess ill add that to my OP)

Top Bottom