New Post, the rich text editor not showing up?

It should be located at /styles/<name-of-style>/xenforo/editor/icons.png

If this is an old style which hasn't been updated recently, then that will be the issue as some image files have been changed and some added.

You were right and wrong, I compared the default style and the style I use and the images were there, but they were .jpg and not .png so I just changed them to .png and now all is there.

Thanks I would have never Guessed it was the images.

I don't think I was wrong ;)
I said it was missing the .png file and it was :)

BTW, you should really upload all of the latest image files, not just rename them from .jpg to .png.
Those are old image files which were changed several releases ago.

I don't think I was wrong ;)
I said it was missing the .png file and it was :)

BTW, you should really upload all of the latest image files, not just rename them from .jpg to .png.
Those are old image files which were changed several releases ago.

I replaced the ones I could with the default theme images if thats what your meaning.

I replaced the ones I could with the default theme images if thats what your meaning.
Ah good stuff, when you said changed, I thought you meant you changed the extension.

Out of interest, which style is it as the designer should be informed, or at least a note put on the thread to stop others encountering the same problem.

I've just checked that style and there are a huge number of outdated templates, 32 to be precise.

I wouldn't recommend using it without reverting them and reapplying the edits, which will be a lot of work.

Top Bottom