Lack of interest New permission: Manage comments on own Gallery content

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

imthebest

Hi,

I think we should have a new permission similar to this one by XenForo: "Manage profile posts on own profile". That permission allows people to delete profile posts *on their own profile only* be it those profile posts posted by theyselves or by other people.

The new proposed permission should be called "Manage comments on own Gallery content" and should allow people to delete comments *from their own albums/media only*. Correct me if I'm wrong but currently there is no way to allow people to delete comments from their own albums/media without allowing them to also delete any comment on any other album/media in the Gallery (basically giving them moderators permissions).

Thanks,
Super120

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm not sure I'd agree with this suggestion. I can see where you are coming from relating media and albums to a profile in that you're saying that the member 'owns' these. However, media are also similar in a sense to posts and threads and members typically don't have permissions to moderate other people's posts in threads they have started.

Top Bottom