Style New gaming style preview

John

Hey everyone, here is a brief peek at a new style I'm working on. I'm undecided about the orb in the header and would love some feedback. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 9.07.50 PM.webp

The green to me says XBox.

Then again, just about any color you use would point towards a certain system.

Not sure if the camo matches the style/design/look of the orb. The overall look of it. Go with digital camo. Heh.

And my only other issue, just based on seeing that design.....

Add-ons that give new tabs on navigtion. Not sure how the alignment would look.

--Edit
I do like the start of it though. Could be very interesting. Always like darker themes anyway.

I think it's generic enough since I'm sure when you adjust the colour you can make it any kind of gaming/specific console related site. Header looks fantastic, as does the rest of the forum_home.

The mesh behind the header I would suggest fading that so it doesn't stop abruptly but rather gradually fading but otherwise liking this style alot.

edit: Fading it at the bottom (forgot to mention that).

Thanks Stew. Do you think the orb "fits"? I'm thinking it takes up too much real estate.

Thanks Stew. Do you think the orb "fits"? I'm thinking it takes up too much real estate.

For some it could. I could see some using the orb to put an image in, like looking through an eye.. or changing the color, etc. I don't think the orb matches the rest (currently incomplete, so really not fair to gauge on that by me) below it at this moment. But I think you see the point I am making. The only bit I am really not going along with, is the design of the camo.

Thanks for the pointers. I'll mess around with it some more and see what I come up with...stay tuned. :)

Top Bottom