Style New gaming style/multi-purpose style

Hey guys, not sure how I missed this, I put it on watch now :), I'm updating all my styles for 1.2.2 currently then should be a few days for Frag Zone.

I had to re-approach some elements as the further I got due to compatibility issues with general things.

Hey guys, not sure how I missed this, I put it on watch now :), I'm updating all my styles for 1.2.2 currently then should be a few days for Frag Zone.

I had to re-approach some elements as the further I got due to compatibility issues with general things.
esperando con ansias el nuevo estilo, gracias russ

look very good, however you say you will be wrapping things up ages ago, whats the hold up, i am ready to buy now lol... very nice, looking forward to seeing it finally released,

At this rate we'll be camping out from russ's house looking for pre-order buttons ... for frag zone

At this rate we'll be camping out from russ's house looking for pre-order buttons ... for frag zone

Lol :D, I'm working on it just not quite happy with some parts of the content area. I work off steam time as I said in the past. It's VERY close though.

well we all want your best so it's worth the wait :P just counting out the pennies now, should have them all rolled by the time your done ;)

Yep my apologies guys :), we were swamped with custom work for awhile, and literally finished a couple days ago with all of our clients(**for the most part** :) ).

Anywho, I changed the tone on the fragzone style, from dark blue transparent look to a grey scale.

It's easy to change for the most part, but I prefer it this way. It'll also ship with custom battlefield 4/call of duty/titanfall background.

Here's a titanfall one, don't mind the nav icons:

fragzone.webp

We're close, especially now that custom work is out of the way for a bit.

NOTE: The teal on the style is changed by a single color property as well, so it can go to whichever color you'd like.

Last edited:
Yep my apologies guys :), we were swamped with custom work for awhile, and literally finished a couple days ago with all of our clients(**for the most part** :) ).

Anywho, I changed the tone on the fragzone style, from dark blue transparent look to a grey scale.

It's easy to change for the most part, but I prefer it this way. It'll also ship with custom battlefield 4/call of duty/titanfall background.

Here's a titanfall one, don't mind the nav icons:

View attachment 60605

We're close, especially now that custom work is out of the way for a bit.

NOTE: The teal on the style is changed by a single color property as well, so it can go to whichever color you'd like.

Looking real good Russ & Steve. :thumbsup:

Demo should be online by tomorrow night, I'm wrapping up a few changes and getting the product to be shipped!
Does this mean that the style will be available to purchase tonight? I'm getting ready to relaunch my site on XenForo and would love to use this theme as the primary.

Does this mean that the style will be available to purchase tonight? I'm getting ready to relaunch my site on XenForo and would love to use this theme as the primary.

It should be yes, I'm adding in some options right now for users preference, like floating the nav to the right/left, logo showing in nav or default position ect...

I know everyone won't like how I've done the nav/logo so I'm making it easy to switch around. Click of a style property or two will change the way the header functions.

Hello,

just bought Frag Zone and i love it :)

Thank you Russ and Steve for such a nice looking and detailed gaming Style !

greeTz,
Doug Heffernan

Top Bottom