Style New gaming style/multi-purpose style

Russ

Just giving everyone a heads up as to what to expect from http://pixelexit.com/ (y),

We've been hard at work and have some upcoming styles that are almost ready for release. We're wrapping up some custom jobs this week so hope to push these out shortly after.

Anywho, enjoy.

fragzone2.webp

This comes with some pre-defined CSS colors, using CSS gradients/box shadows/borders to replace the blue on it using a simple style property.
modest1.webp

Also, I wanted to point out that the first style looks too much like Fusion in my opinion. I don't think you should create a lot of styles that look a lot alike.

Also, I wanted to point out that the first style looks too much like Fusion in my opinion. I don't think you should create a lot of styles that look a lot alike.

It has absolutely nothing from Fusion Gamer, the only similarities(in my opinion) is the hard gradient split on the top bar and the side bar headings and the logo(it's a place holder), past that it's a completely new style In fact for me to customize Fusion Gamer to look like that would take me longer to do than create a new style.

On a side note... Fusion Gamer is actually our top selling style (y)

Not trying to start an arguement, I just think they look a lot a like.
fusionp4-png.40684

fragzone2-jpg.54001

The logo and colors makes it look like fusion gamer but it really is different. I'd like to see that icon menu transfer to a mobile theme, that'd be really nice :)

Not trying to start an arguement, I just think they look a lot a like.
fusionp4-png.40684

fragzone2-jpg.54001

No argument :) everyone's entitled to their own opinion, Frag Zone uses dark transparent blues across the entire site, and the logo as I stated is a place holder.

Thanks for the feedback though

The logo and colors makes it look like fusion gamer but it really is different. I'd like to see that icon menu transfer to a mobile theme, that'd be really nice :)

It looks cool :)

Top Bottom