New Forum set up

OverHere

Hello All,

I am looking for a developer to set up my new xenForo forum. I need someone who is a reputable xenForo developer and who know this forum script well.

All relevant parties please message me directly.

Regards

Hello All,

I am looking for a developer to set up my new xenForo forum. I need someone who is a reputable xenForo developer and who know this forum script well.

Regards
Hello,

We are the experts you are looking for to set up and manage your forum. I'm going to start a conversation with you.

Hello All,

Regards
Hi,

I offer XenForo installation services: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/omans-xenforo-installation-upgrade-services.45948/

Feel free to private message me if you would like to use my services.

Regards,
oman
I highly recommend @oman he is easy to work with and knows the software inside and out I have used his services a few times.

Claudio from ToDo10 converted one of my forums to xF from IPB and setup another xF forum from scratch for me and was great with both forums and has answered any questions I've asked. I'd highly recommend him.

Oman is the best. No need to look any further. Just read his thread the number of satisfied customers all giving him high praise. Goes above and beyond at a bargain price!

Top Bottom