Lack of interest New criteria for notices: "User has posted no more than X media items"

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

imthebest

Currently people on my forum aren't using the Gallery that much. I want to promote it by using the notices system, I want to display a notice to those members who have not uploaded a single media yet but I can't proceed because currently there is only the following criteria: "User has posted at least X media items". What I need is the opposite: "User has posted no more than X media items".

Actually it would also make it consistent with how XenForo deals with posts and notices:

fsfs.webp

Thanks,
Super120

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good idea, although I would probably prefer a user group promotion around this. Then I can do things beyond just notices with it. And notices can still be targeted at that specific usergroup.

It can be done already, just involves more work.

Have a promotion that promotes users to group X when they have posted X media items.

Set up criteria that applies to all users not in group X then you are targeting users who have posted no more than X media items.

Top Bottom