Nevermind....

I got an email notification of replies to a thread I decided not to start, but I don't have time to pop in and check them out. Just so you know.

I got an email notification of replies to a thread I decided not to start, but I don't have time to pop in and check them out. Just so you know.
Sounds like a bug. Did you report that? Also, are you getting notifications for replies to the thread you decided not to start?

Sounds like a bug. Did you report that? Also, are you getting notifications for replies to the thread you decided not to start?
In point of fact, the alerts had left the code and were on their way to his account but decided not to bother in the end.

Aha! Well, then. That makes perfect sense. +1 for XenForo code (and coders! Go Mike and Kier!) to be able to determine whether someone actually wants to receive the notification or not and execute the code (or not) based on that determination. So logical!

GofD, I just got an email notification of your reply, and I was going to log in and reply but figured it would come across too stalkerish, being so soon afterward, so I'm not going to do it after all.

Top Bottom