Nevermind....

You'd have a job getting spam from a chicken ... unless they've changed the recipe or done something to the chicken's DNA. o_O

Hmmmm ... there's a thought - if you could mess with a chicken's DNA, what would you do with it?

I think I'd give it longer legs, about a foot or so - that would be hilarious. :D

You'd have a job getting spam from a chicken ... unless they've changed the recipe or done something to the chicken's DNA. o_O

Hmmmm ... there's a thought - if you could mess with a chicken's DNA, what would you do with it?

I think I'd give it longer legs, about a foot or so - that would be hilarious. :D

lol chicken's are barefoot already try something else.

Can we get back off topic please otherwise I'll be forced to not close this thread nor split off the offending posts.

Can we get back off topic please otherwise I'll be forced to not close this thread nor split off the offending posts.
Is there any way you can possibly, perhaps, maybe, unlikely as it is, drive the conversation any further than it already might have?

qoBI9.webp

Fruit have issues to you know!

A message from the Fruit Have Feelings Too foundation.

Glad I didn't start this thread yet. Just as I thought, it would've ended up a mishmash of random posts with no regard for what's being discussed. Six pages of nothing - what a waste of time that would have been!

Top Bottom