Mike suggested following and I'll pass that on to engineer NS has assigned to problem.
Would NS have a backup somewhere? What is the schedule for backups for the web hosting like NS and would my XenForo database be there somewhere?
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect information in file: './olyc_xf_db/xf_option.frm' in /data/15/1/43/0/1858000/user/2017422/htdocs/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
- Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 50
- XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 295