Need someone to set up new dedicated server

ibaker

I have just commissioned a new dedicated server from my current provider and are looking for someone who can set it up for me including fine truning and hardening. It comes with WHM/cPanel but will need the right setup for XF including Elasticsearch, Cache system, SSL Certificates, PHP Modules, ImageMagick PECL Extension, FFMPEG, Percona/Maria etc.

The server is in Australia so if anyone is interested please let me know.

I have just commissioned a new dedicated server from my current provider and are looking for someone who can set it up for me including fine truning and hardening. It comes with WHM/cPanel but will need the right setup for XF including Elasticsearch, Cache system, SSL Certificates, PHP Modules, ImageMagick PECL Extension, FFMPEG, Percona/Maria etc.

The server is in Australia so if anyone is interested please let me know.
We are interested and ready to discuss further. Should I start private conversation?

Well what can I say...I engaged @MattW to set up my new server and migrate my XF and other sites over and it all went like a dream...very fast, trouble free, no stress and he kept me fully informed and made recommendations to me along the way...thank you Matt.

I would strongly recommend Matt to anyone that needs help

Top Bottom