XF 1.5 Need help with Removing youtuve video controls etc.

Change your embed HTML for the YouTube media BBcode to this.
Code:
<iframe width="500" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}?wmode=opaque&autohide=1&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hummm... doesnt seem to be working for some odd reason.
upload_2015-11-27_2-8-13.webp

Still seeing the video title

upload_2015-11-27_2-9-13.webp

Hummm... doesnt seem to be working for some odd reason.
Still seeing the video title

That code segment was a direct cut from my site that I just changed and saved - so that video did work.
It also looks like your Match URL's are different than mine - where did you get those - or do you have the S9e media code add-on installed.
Here are my Match URL's (think I got them from this post on my other site, but these below are from a fresh install of XenForo 1.5.2).
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v={$id}
youtube.com/watch?*&v={$id}
youtube.com/v/{$id}
youtu.be/{$id}
youtube.com/*/u/*/{$id}
youtube.com/embed/{$id}

That code segment was a direct cut from my site that I just changed and saved - so that video did work.
It also looks like your Match URL's are different than mine - where did you get those - or do you have the S9e media code add-on installed.
Here are my Match URL's.
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v={$id}
youtube.com/watch?*&v={$id}
youtube.com/v/{$id}
youtu.be/{$id}
youtube.com/*/u/*/{$id}
youtube.com/embed/{$id}

Yes i have the add-on installed S9e Media

Yes i have the add-on installed S9e Media
Then you will need to get with him in his add-on thread as he does it different than what the default is. I hope you saved your Embed HTML before you replaced with what I gave you since I assumed you were using the default stuff and not an add-on.

Then you will need to get with him in his add-on thread as he does it different than what the default is. I hope you saved your Embed HTML before you replaced with what I gave you since I assumed you were using the default stuff and not an add-on.
Thank you i did save the info, and thanks again for the help.

No problem... I think he does (or creates) the embed in the PHP file.. but if you want to post it here (the embed HTML), I may be able to modify it to work for you.

No problem... I think he does (or creates) the embed in the PHP file.. but if you want to post it here (the embed HTML), I may be able to modify it to work for you.
I was able to fix it, using your method. I just uninstalled his add-on which didnt solve the problem right away. I had to go back and save the page with out making any changes and then it worked. Here take a Look at how it came out. thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much! :)
upload_2015-11-27_3-12-59.webp

I'm not sore when you last uninstalled and with what version, but there was an update back in January which fixed this by automatically reinstalling the default sites when uninstalling.
Oh,it's been a "little" while ago. Was a tad bit disconcerting to find them all gone. That's why I didn't remove it from the other site (no longer online with XF).

Top Bottom