1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Need help with Removing youtuve video controls etc.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by oO5 Dynasty, Nov 27, 2015.

1. oO5 Dynasty

oO5 Dynasty Active Member

2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

You mean like this?

3. oO5 Dynasty

Yes

4. Tracy Perry

Change your embed HTML for the YouTube media BBcode to this.
    Code:
    <iframe width="500" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}?wmode=opaque&autohide=1&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oO5 Dynasty likes this.
  5. oO5 Dynasty

Hummm... doesnt seem to be working for some odd reason.
    upload_2015-11-27_2-8-13.png

Still seeing the video title

upload_2015-11-27_2-9-13.png

6. oO5 Dynasty

Thank you for your help by the way.

7. Tracy Perry

That code segment was a direct cut from my site that I just changed and saved - so that video did work.
    It also looks like your Match URL's are different than mine - where did you get those - or do you have the S9e media code add-on installed.
    Here are my Match URL's (think I got them from this post on my other site, but these below are from a fresh install of XenForo 1.5.2).
    Code:
    youtube.com/watch?v={$id}
    youtube.com/watch?*&v={$id}
    youtube.com/v/{$id}
    youtu.be/{$id}
    youtube.com/*/u/*/{$id}
    youtube.com/embed/{$id}

8. oO5 Dynasty

Yes i have the add-on installed S9e Media

9. Tracy Perry

Then you will need to get with him in his add-on thread as he does it different than what the default is. I hope you saved your Embed HTML before you replaced with what I gave you since I assumed you were using the default stuff and not an add-on.

10. oO5 Dynasty

Thank you i did save the info, and thanks again for the help.

11. Tracy Perry

No problem... I think he does (or creates) the embed in the PHP file.. but if you want to post it here (the embed HTML), I may be able to modify it to work for you.

12. oO5 Dynasty

I was able to fix it, using your method. I just uninstalled his add-on which didnt solve the problem right away. I had to go back and save the page with out making any changes and then it worked. Here take a Look at how it came out. thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much! :)
    upload_2015-11-27_3-12-59.png

Tracy Perry likes this.
  13. Tracy Perry

Be aware, last time I removed that add-on, I had to recreate all the default ones from scratch again.

14. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

15. Tracy Perry

Oh,it's been a "little" while ago. Was a tad bit disconcerting to find them all gone. That's why I didn't remove it from the other site (no longer online with XF).