Need help on our new website!

Pebby

Hello! I help run a minecraft server and we've decided that we'll be creating a website since we've gotten a pretty decent player-base now! If anybody could please help me out, I need help in customizing our website. It's a completely clean site atm as we don't really know much about the customization and things, but I have a sort of clear visual idea on what I would like the website to look like. If anybody could please reach me on here, or preferably on my discord which is: Pebby#4321 ,please do contact me! I would very much appreciate it. Thank you for taking your time to read this. :)

Hello! I help run a minecraft server and we've decided that we'll be creating a website since we've gotten a pretty decent player-base now! If anybody could please help me out, I need help in customizing our website. It's a completely clean site atm as we don't really know much about the customization and things, but I have a sort of clear visual idea on what I would like the website to look like. If anybody could please reach me on here, or preferably on my discord which is: Pebby#4321 ,please do contact me! I would very much appreciate it. Thank you for taking your time to read this. :)
We are very much interested and started private conversation to discuss further.

Hi,

We offer the exactly services you are looking for. I've added you to Discord to discuss further and get more details :)

Top Bottom