Need Help Moving Board to my new Website.

oO5 Dynasty

So im looking for a individule to help me install my board and resource manager to my new website. Im also looking to get this done for a good price !!! Plus i would like this individule to help me style the board. Im a Graphic Designer so i will be helping with the artwork. I just need somebody to help me with a fixed width site. Please contact me back asap, im trying to get this done with in the next 2 weeks. Thank you!!! If the staff from xenforo.com do this, then ill pay for the support thru this site to get my board back up and running and styled to fit my website.

So im looking for a individule to help me install my board and resource manager to my new website. Im also looking to get this done for a good price !!! Plus i would like this individule to help me style the board. Im a Graphic Designer so i will be helping with the artwork. I just need somebody to help me with a fixed width site. Please contact me back asap, im trying to get this done with in the next 2 weeks. Thank you!!! If the staff from xenforo.com do this, then ill pay for the support thru this site to get my board back up and running and styled to fit my website.

Sent you a private message.

Top Bottom