Style Need custom style

Hello!

I'm looking for someone who has experience with XenForo and has made previous styles that can create a unique theme for my forums, which is based around Minecraft. If you're interested, shoot me a private message with any previous work you have any information. I'd like to stay under $400 if possible, but I know quality can cost.

Thanks!

Do you have images you'd like to have in the skin? I tend to use images as a base and create the skin around them you see.

Just tried to sign up to Xenique to make a custom request, and I can't get past their spam prevention... -.-

Whilst I'm here, are Xenique and Audentio the only two designers around? I'm new so I'm not sure.

Just tried to sign up to Xenique to make a custom request, and I can't get past their spam prevention... -.-

Whilst I'm here, are Xenique and Audentio the only two designers around? I'm new so I'm not sure.
Will take a look at the error log, but it's odd that the spam settings are just now starting to cause issues for a lot of people.

EDIT: Try it now, it should be fixed (hopefully).

Will take a look at the error log, but it's odd that the spam settings are just now starting to cause issues for a lot of people.

EDIT: Try it now, it should be fixed (hopefully).
I tried to contact you via your contact form as well, and there was no captcha for me to enter. Naturally my form was dismissed as I failed the verification process. I'm just lucky you saw this post, lol.

I tried to contact you via your contact form as well, and there was no captcha for me to enter. Naturally my form was dismissed as I failed the verification process. I'm just lucky you saw this post, lol.
I check most posts on XenForo when I have time.

Top Bottom