1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style Need custom style

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by mikeambrose3, Feb 12, 2013.

1. mikeambrose3

mikeambrose3 Member

Hello!

I'm looking for someone who has experience with XenForo and has made previous styles that can create a unique theme for my forums, which is based around Minecraft. If you're interested, shoot me a private message with any previous work you have any information. I'd like to stay under $400 if possible, but I know quality can cost.

Thanks!

2. Drae

Drae Active Member

Do you have images you'd like to have in the skin? I tend to use images as a base and create the skin around them you see.

3. oman

oman Well-Known Member

http://xenique.com does custom work. Might be worth checking out some of their styles.

Shelley likes this.
  4. Crayo

Crayo Active Member

Just tried to sign up to Xenique to make a custom request, and I can't get past their spam prevention... -.-

Whilst I'm here, are Xenique and Audentio the only two designers around? I'm new so I'm not sure.

5. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Will take a look at the error log, but it's odd that the spam settings are just now starting to cause issues for a lot of people.

EDIT: Try it now, it should be fixed (hopefully).

6. Crayo

Crayo Active Member

I tried to contact you via your contact form as well, and there was no captcha for me to enter. Naturally my form was dismissed as I failed the verification process. I'm just lucky you saw this post, lol.

7. Crayo

Crayo Active Member

Works now. Thank you.

8. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

I check most posts on XenForo when I have time.

9. John

John Well-Known Member

Absolutely not...there are quite a few of us doing business besides the two you named. :)