Need a couple of critical eyes

xIsabel38

As my site design nears completion (it's in the 90% completion range), I'm looking for a couple of critical people to access and view my site design and tell me all of the issues, pet-peeves, or downright disgusting stuff about it. What don't you like and why? What doesn't work or seems to be broken. etc...

The site is on a testing board so there is no activity AND it is still in development. I'm looking for just a few people (3) right now to just look at things and tell me how much they hate it. If you're interested please respond.

Some things to note:
The style is heavy on graphics
The style does not perform well on mobile devices
The style is not responsive
You can sign into this test site without need of valid email
You will not be given admin access or anything that can disrupt development
You can make posts if you wish, though the entire postbit is still something that is being redesigned as well

As my site design nears completion (it's in the 90% completion range), I'm looking for a couple of critical people to access and view my site design and tell me all of the issues, pet-peeves, or downright disgusting stuff about it. What don't you like and why? What doesn't work or seems to be broken. etc...

The site is on a testing board so there is no activity AND it is still in development. I'm looking for just a few people (3) right now to just look at things and tell me how much they hate it. If you're interested please respond.

Some things to note:
The style is heavy on graphics
The style does not perform well on mobile devices
The style is not responsive

You can sign into this test site without need of valid email
You will not be given admin access or anything that can disrupt development
You can make posts if you wish, though the entire postbit is still something that is being redesigned as well
^^^ 3 areas I feel you need to resolve without even looking

That's what a "Responsive Design" is for. This comes after.

Right now I'm focusing on the main theme. I hope to have a responsive mobile version up soon after.

That's what a "Responsive Design" is for. This comes after.

Right now I'm focusing on the main theme. I hope to have a responsive mobile version up soon after.
It's a lot harder to take a normal design and slowly make it mobile friendly. It's always best to start off mobile from the start.

But I'll give it go over if you wish. Send me the link via pm

Got your PM. Gave it good look through. Overall, I like the concept of the design. I do believe it is possible to make it mobile friendly. I also noted a few issues (mostly color clashes with invisible text).... Sent you a PM with details.

If you do decide to make it responsive... I would suggest @Russ or @Arty or @napy8gen They have a gifted talent on converting styles.

I'd give it a look if you wish, I'm pretty good when it comes to design since I basically made editing every aspect of mine.

Yeah I got the PM details. Some of them were known, some not known (like the login screen). Thanks a lot for your help!

My intention was just to purchase a responsive design and have it customized to match my overall theme as well as coded to auto detect mobile devices. I think that might be a cheaper easier route than having someone try to take the current design and make a mobile version out of it.

I'd give it a look if you wish, I'm pretty good when it comes to design since I basically made editing every aspect of mine.
The more the merrier, sending PM.

Top Bottom