• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Navigation menu link

Digital Doctor

Hello guys I want to know how I can remove these links from the navigation menu?
Such as:
Media, Bank,
Must be from XenMedio and BD Bank.
Idea: Jake's Nodes as Tabs might help. I'm not sure really. Some template edit would probably do it.
Members and Help!
If you do a title search for:
remove members
remove help
you'll find lots of people whom have done what you want.

Hi Digital,

Thank you for your answer, and yeah its from XenMedio and BD Bank, I was just wondering if I could remove it cos and put it in other place. I did some research but I couldn't find anything about the others! Thank you again!

Digital Doctor

Hi Digital,

Thank you for your answer, and yeah its from XenMedio and BD Bank, I was just wondering if I could remove it cos and put it in other place. I did some research but I couldn't find anything about the others! Thank you again!
Try to find something generic about Tab removal.

Come to think of it, why remove the Media Tab ? How are people going to find the media ? :)
or do you just want to move them ?

Digital Doctor

Please: make your interest known in this thread:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/suggestion-advanced-navigation-tabs-and-sub-tabs.2670/
- like the first post and make a comment if you have a good idea or want to comment why you want "better tab management".

More ideas ...
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/moving-tabs-into-sub-tab.43232/

It seems Jake's Nodes as Tabs could help you.
Ask in that thread.

8thos and Adam Howard know alot about tab tweaking.

Adam Howard

Hi Digital,

The BD Bank can be removed via the style properties (there is a setting for that)

AdminCP > Appearance > Styles > Style Properties > Header and Navigation >

Un-check > Insert "Bank" tab

Save

Should be gone now...... Need to do that to each style ;)