******* - Navigation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends if this is going to take a lot of time or not. My theme is flexile. If it takes a lot of time, then likely not worth your time. Can I at least get a refund or credit towards one of your other mods.

A refund is not warranted as the mod works perfectly. Regarding credits towards my mods, depending on how many mods you would like to buy we can work something out regarding a price discount.

Anyway, I don''t think that checking it out with your theme will take a lot of time.

i just paid for this a few days ago and it doesn't work on the current latest ver, either refund me or update ur add ones!

i just paid for this a few days ago and it doesn't work on the current latest ver, either refund me or update ur add ones!

The mod works fine. I received your pm and I replied to it as well.

P.s. Did you set the permissions accordingly for the mod btw?

I thought that this would truly allow me to customize the navigation bar but it leaves for a lot to be desired.

I wanted to combine this with your Custom Applications addon to have a Help Tab that would drop down and display sub tabs only for that specific parent tab but this addon does not accomplish that.

It would be more useful and actually worth the price if we were able to set up a parent tab and attach child/sub tabs to that one tab.

Right now I am disappointed with the functionality as it says "custom" which is not really all that it is made out to be since it is very restrictive.

Can you please update this addon with the change proposed?

As others said the Nodes As Tabs addon which is free can accomplish the proposed functionality by setting nodes as links instead of forums. That method allows for parent + child nav tabs while this one does not.

Overall I have been very satisfied with your addons but this one really disappointed me.

I thought that this would truly allow me to customize the navigation bar but it leaves for a lot to be desired.

I wanted to combine this with your Custom Applications addon to have a Help Tab that would drop down and display sub tabs only for that specific parent tab but this addon does not accomplish that.

It would be more useful and actually worth the price if we were able to set up a parent tab and attach child/sub tabs to that one tab.

Right now I am disappointed with the functionality as it says "custom" which is not really all that it is made out to be since it is very restrictive.

Can you please update this addon with the change proposed?

As others said the Nodes As Tabs addon which is free can accomplish the proposed functionality by setting nodes as links instead of forums. That method allows for parent + child nav tabs while this one does not.

Overall I have been very satisfied with your addons but this one really disappointed me.

Hi,

I am sorry that you feel disappointed. Personally I don''t think that there is any reason to feel that way as the mod states clearly what it does and how it does it in the description area and with the attached screenshots as well. And it does to the tin what I said that the mod will do.

I just pmed you my email, Rguz10 is my system admin and is with me.

Ah ok. Thank you. I asked because I could not find any records from that user as buying my mod.

@borbole the tabs are being not added. Running latest xF http://prxcraft.com/

The reasons for that can be: a) Either the custom style you are using has changed the template that my mod hooks into or b) You did not set the permissions for the groups to view the custom tabs.

Ah ok. Thank you. I asked because I could not find any records from that user as buying my mod.

The reasons for that can be: a) Either the custom style you are using has changed the template that my mod hooks into or b) You did not set the permissions for the groups to view the custom tabs.

Does not work with the default forum, nor do I see any permission in the permission manager.

Purchased and it works great :)

I have a similar question to the above (I think). I'd like to put a link in the nav menu to "Your Content" (currently shown under the user name drop-down).

As I understand it, that would change with each user, as the user ID forms part of the link.

If I were to link within a template, I'd link to:

{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$visitor.user_id}'}

Is there some way to format that within this add-on so that it works the same way, please?

Thanks!

Would I be able to add a custom link in the submenu of each tab?

e.g. my members ahve asked for a link to New Posts to be in each sub menu, especially in the conversations submenu.

Hi Borbole,
There any option to make tabs open in new window? I can not find this option anywhere, but nevertheless there are phrases in adddon as if this option were available.

Hi Borbole,
There any option to make tabs open in new window? I can not find this option anywhere, but nevertheless there are phrases in adddon as if this option were available.

No, there isn''t such any option but I can add it for you. It is a very simple/easy edit.

Do not worry, I'll try do it myself. But it is strange that there are certain phrases in the addon and yet there are no options.

Regards, Luis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom