As designed  Navbar splitted if too many tabs

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

If i have too many navbar tabs, the userinfo section goes into the second line, where the most part is "hidden".

Is there anything that can be done against this?

Attachments

• navbarproblem.webp
    navbarproblem.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 21
  • navbarproblem2.webp
    navbarproblem2.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 20
If i have too many navbar tabs, the userinfo section goes into the second line, where the most part is "hidden".

Is there anything that can be done against this?
(y) less navtabs.

The public tabs are pushing the private tabs out of the container, which is why they're showing up on the bottom. Only way to change that is to get rid of some of the tabs you're using.

This was reported previously and it's simply due to having too many tabs in the space available.

I don't think it can be regarded as a bug, the content has to go somewhere.

The only thing that could be done would be to start scrolling the tabs, but that is a truly ghastly UI concept, and I have no plans to implement it.

Site owners must be conservative in their deployment of extra tabs - there is a finite space available.

The only thing that could be done would be to start scrolling the tabs, but that is a truly ghastly UI concept, and I have no plans to implement it.

Site owners must be conservative in their deployment of extra tabs - there is a finite space available.
I thought of saying he could make an add-on to scroll the tabs then decided against it because that would be a nightmare.

The scrollable (or like in vB profile removed tabs) are really a UI horror.

Hm, then i need to rethink our design and create something else (problem is that i'm also not able to do this
navbar.webp

and to add a second nice top tab bar.

That's why i'm experimenting with adding the user tabs to the mod/admin bar to get more space in the real navbar.

Yor are right - less tabs in menu, but what you think about profile tabs? I hope you have better solution :)

Top Bottom