Navbar has Zero's next to text

48ceae20cdbb7755819c2e3a2da05b79.png

Hey everyone, Ive been trying to get my navbar working and ive nearly got it all together, Im just wondering is there any way for me to not have those 0's next to 'Ben' 'Inbox' 'Alert's, They seem to be automated in with the line of code below:
http://pastebin.com/SHDG5eu0
If anyone could help me that would be much appreciated ! Also sorry if this is the wrong section.

48ceae20cdbb7755819c2e3a2da05b79.png

Hey everyone, Ive been trying to get my navbar working and ive nearly got it all together, Im just wondering is there any way for me to not have those 0's next to 'Ben' 'Inbox' 'Alert's, They seem to be automated in with the line of code below:
http://pastebin.com/SHDG5eu0
If anyone could help me that would be much appreciated ! Also sorry if this is the wrong section.

It appears you've heavily modified the navigation template which of course can have some side effects.

By default alerts are hidden like this:

Code:
.navTabs .navLink .itemCount.Zero {
display: none;
}

But it appears you've gotten rid of the navTabs class.

Well, you could try adding navTabs to:

Code:
  <div class="nav_container">

Like so:

Code:
  <div class="nav_container navTabs">

But I'm a almost positive you may run into additional issues(responsive especially) because you've modified it so much. Why did you gut the navigation template so bad? lol :D

Ahh i see, Ill try that :p Reason for me modifying is that I thought it would be cool to have something different, Also wanted to have their avatar next to their name :D Im hitting bumps in the road here and there but someday I shall achieve it !

Edit:
What you suggested seemed to work but the screen only re-sizes down do around 1457x950 before getting messy

Last edited:
Well, you could try adding navTabs to:

Code:
  <div class="nav_container">

Like so:

Code:
  <div class="nav_container navTabs">

But I'm a almost positive you may run into additional issues(responsive especially) because you've modified it so much. Why did you gut the navigation template so bad? lol :D
7eee3b903ecd926a00d98f675e4728a3.png

On to next issue ;) The notification that you have an alert or message wont show up unless you hover over it, Anyway for me to fix that ? :o

7eee3b903ecd926a00d98f675e4728a3.png

On to next issue ;) The notification that you have an alert or message wont show up unless you hover over it, Anyway for me to fix that ? :eek:

To be blunt... I would start over with the default navigation template. You're just beginning to uncover some of the problems which you'll certainly find more down the road.

I'd keep to the original css class names as much as you can to help with the responsive functionality, extra tabs/dropdowns if you need em.

Then use style properties -> Navigation to color it.

To be blunt... I would start over with the default navigation template. You're just beginning to uncover some of the problems which you'll certainly find more down the road.

I'd keep to the original css class names as much as you can to help with the responsive functionality, extra tabs/dropdowns if you need em.

Then use style properties -> Navigation to color it.
Alright, will do thanks

Top Bottom