XF 2.3 Native XenForo app - struggle to find the right solution

ElJefe

Hi - I am looking for a native client/wrapper for iOS and Android that would allow me to have native forum apps with my branding.
There are several products mentioned here on the forum, but I get the impression that they are perhaps not completely mature.

I am willing to pay for something that I can count on and continued support from developer.

Thoughts?

TIA

Hi - I am looking for a native client/wrapper for iOS and Android that would allow me to have native forum apps with my branding.
There are several products mentioned here on the forum, but I get the impression that they are perhaps not completely mature.

I am willing to pay for something that I can count on and continued support from developer.

Thoughts?

TIA
What benefits are you looking for in a native app that you cannot get from the included PWA? (Don't say branding, because the PWA is configured by yourself with your own branding/logo/icons, etc.)

Developing & maintaining a native app isn't really cost effective unless you've got that large of a budget to spend just to list your app in a store. Moreover, those other 'native' apps don't really provide 1:1 functionality with what you may get from a regular browser experience. In my opinion, the native apps provide a less rich experience than what you get on a well-designed web experience. The PWA carries over the web experience without the extra costs and headaches of maintaining your own native app.

Just my opinion, but I couldn't find any reason to justify the budget for doing something beyond the PWA.

Back
Top Bottom