Name Change

Adam Howard

Greetings,

Hopefully soon after you read this or while you read this, you will notice my user name is now, Adam Howard. I was originally known as, TheVisitors.

This request was sent via the "contact us" feature and reflects a more personal me, who has enjoyed this community, its members, and the general products provided. It only seemed more fitting to use my name here and not just an anonymous screen name.

Feeling welcomed here, I no longer see myself as a "visitor".

I wish people would also make posts when they change their avatar. I have ADD and can't remember peoples names for the life of me, so I relate to them using their avatars instead.

To me the entire member base recycles itself every few weeks :p

I wish people would also make posts when they change their avatar. I have ADD and can't remember peoples names for the life of me, so I relate to them using their avatars instead.

To me the entire member base recycles itself every few weeks :p
I did both. Your head must be blown. :ROFLMAO:

I did both. Your head must be blown. :ROFLMAO:

Yup, I have no idea who you are, though the name Yorick does sound familiar. Probably if you show me your old avatar I would immediately remember you :p

Edit:

Also, I only caught above joke because I had read your name change thread and recognized your avatar + sig, from name alone I would never have gotten the joke :p

Top Bottom