[n] User Profile Progress

[n] User Profile Progress [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy (£15.00)

nanocode

Apantic submitted a new resource:

User Profile Progress - Set tasks for users to complete after registration, make them from confused guests to members!

This add-on allows you to set tasks for your users to complete to get closer to completing their profile. This encourages them to fill in their profile and do various tasks, promoting more activity on your forum. Reward users for participating.

Features:
  • Make tasks based on user and user field criteria
  • Tasks add up to a full percentage where the user has successfully completed their profile
  • Integrated into XF notices system
  • Multiple displays on showing the profile...

Read more about this resource...

Nice to see a replacement for the other unsupported plugin like this.

Although can I easily move this to a custom location without any additional programming? Like include a template inside the sidebar area and still have it work?

Nice to see a replacement for the other unsupported plugin like this.

Although can I easily move this to a custom location without any additional programming? Like include a template inside the sidebar area and still have it work?
A bit cheaper and equip with a few more features too ;)

We use the XF notices system. It's extendible to add a new way to display notices, but as it stands there isn't exactly a template you can just include into the sidebar. I'd be happy to consider it for a future release, but I find the current notices system to be a fantastic implementation. Perhaps support for Widget Framework in the next update?

Hi,
Is there a way that this supports users filling in their profile info?
So for example, profile bio - not complete, prompting users to fill in their profile information?
If so that would be invaluable to us due to the nature of my site.
Also again if so, how much is branding removal please?
Thank you! :)

About you, in;
https://xenforo.com/community/account/personal-details

Hi,
Is there a way that this supports users filling in their profile info?
So for example, profile bio - not complete, prompting users to fill in their profile information?
If so that would be invaluable to us due to the nature of my site.
Also again if so, how much is branding removal please?
Thank you! :)

About you, in;
https://xenforo.com/community/account/personal-details
Yes, it does! It supports custom user fields and can also require the user to fill out their about us fields etc. In fact, that's one I use on my own site (gamingforums.net). This add-on uses the XF criteria system for criteria, which can be extended by CTA Criteria by Brogan and User Criteria by Waindigo (links to both resources are in this resource's description)

Branding removal is £40, it's really just the price I use for branding removal for all add-ons so I just use that to save me having to create new branding removal add-ons for all products individually. For this add-on, I can cut you a bit of a discount on that if you really need it, but the branding isn't obstructive and there's just one for all Apantic products.

Yes, it does! It supports custom user fields and can also require the user to fill out their about us fields etc. In fact, that's one I use on my own site (gamingforums.net). This add-on uses the XF criteria system for criteria, which can be extended by CTA Criteria by Brogan and User Criteria by Waindigo (links to both resources are in this resource's description)

Branding removal is £40, it's really just the price I use for branding removal for all add-ons so I just use that to save me having to create new branding removal add-ons for all products individually. For this add-on, I can cut you a bit of a discount on that if you really need it, but the branding isn't obstructive and there's just one for all Apantic products.

Okay so out of the box Robust, I can encourage users to fill out their profile info?
I run an adult based ermm community, and one of the biggest things I get asked about is genuine members. One of the most important things is users' filling out their info.
I like! And will definitely be buying this...

To be fair, I will be looking at branding removal licence, it's not that I don't want to support devs. but the nature of my site, well I think it's best not to have certain links on there. :)
Many thanks and I will PM you at the time of purchase to discuss the branding?
Regards and thank you for being so swift to respond. Appreciated (y)

A bit cheaper and equip with a few more features too ;)

We use the XF notices system. It's extendible to add a new way to display notices, but as it stands there isn't exactly a template you can just include into the sidebar. I'd be happy to consider it for a future release, but I find the current notices system to be a fantastic implementation. Perhaps support for Widget Framework in the next update?

Widget block would be awesome, default notice position is usually fine I just am picky I suppose, I don't like when you have a really tall notice (like this one would be) then have a shorter notice that follows, it still retains the height of it. I know you can make it so each notice is separate and not use the slider but that's another preference :D

So +1 for widget block:

block.webp
Mock up I'd try to do with the widget with my own styling :D

Widget block would be awesome, default notice position is usually fine I just am picky I suppose, I don't like when you have a really tall notice (like this one would be) then have a shorter notice that follows, it still retains the height of it. I know you can make it so each notice is separate and not use the slider but that's another preference :D

So +1 for widget block:

View attachment 122295
Mock up I'd try to do with the widget :D

That looks epic! ;)

So +1 for widget block:

View attachment 122295
Mock up I'd try to do with the widget with my own styling :D
Looks really nice. If you wanted, you could send me that ;). It'd speed up the process a lot and could probably get it done pretty soon. That's only if you want to though.

Okay so out of the box Robust, I can encourage users to fill out their profile info?
I run an adult based ermm community, and one of the biggest things I get asked about is genuine members. One of the most important things is users' filling out their info.
I like! And will definitely be buying this...

To be fair, I will be looking at branding removal licence, it's not that I don't want to support devs. but the nature of my site, well I think it's best not to have certain links on there. :)
Many thanks and I will PM you at the time of purchase to discuss the branding?
Regards and thank you for being so swift to respond. Appreciated (y)
Yeah. It uses the same criteria as the trophies system, for example. This just 'bugs' them about it and provides more reason and guidance for a user to get setup. Works like a charm here. You may need User Criteria by Waindigo too.

Yeah. It uses the same criteria as the trophies system, for example. This just 'bugs' them about it and provides more reason and guidance for a user to get setup. Works like a charm here. You may need User Criteria by Waindigo too.
Oh okay, right... Is that stable? So many aren't and I am wary. (sorry)
But yes sounds good from where I'm standing and Chris' pic above looks pukka! :D
This really could be an amazing feature for us as it's so heavily requested = fill info out and be genuine on the site.
You could answer a lot of my prayers here haha :D

Oh okay, right... Is that stable? So many aren't and I am wary. (sorry)
I use it myself on https://www.gamingforums.net - it works like a charm. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/user-criteria-by-waindigo.813/
It's not really advanced either, it just makes a few comparisons for criteria, so don't worry about that one.

This really could be an amazing feature for us as it's so heavily requested = fill info out and be genuine on the site.
Hey, I'm full of great ideas, aren't I? :rolleyes:

I created something like this for a paid membership forum. One thing I would strongly suggest you do is have a graphical progress bar widget for the sidebar. In my implementation the bar showed up with a percentage below it (like 20% completed) which would link users to the next pending step.

Top Bottom