[n] User Profile Progress

[n] User Profile Progress [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy (£15.00)
Apantic? Seems to be up for me. Shows no downtime on my Pingdom.
Yeah must be my end. In Firefox the tab just opens but does nothing, dies...
If I open it in IE it's fine. Pass.
Will check out the changes anyway. :)

I can't open either to get 1.0.3 update.. loads an empty tab
Requires a new browser for me to load that page for whatever reason.
Are you guys using Firefox? Another friend experienced that problem using Firefox on another site hosted on the same VPS (Apantic related). He used Chrome and it worked, so I assumed it was browser related.

Are you guys using Firefox? Another friend experienced that problem using Firefox on another site hosted on the same VPS (Apantic related). He used Chrome and it worked, so I assumed it was browser related.

I could browse your site fine previously but now I can't at all. Yes using firefox, other browsers load fine but it be worth looking into heh :D

I could browse your site fine previously but now I can't at all. Yes using firefox, other browsers load fine but it be worth looking into heh :D
Firefox isn't working for me either. I'm not sure how to look into it. Sounds something like Firefox blocking my remote server's IP...

Edit: Contacted Linode to make sure they didn't end up getting a range blocked by Firefox.

Hey guys. I'm wondering, if I purchase this, can I create my own custom design in Photoshop and you code it? You can use the design too.

Finally bought it after Apantic has fixed their Mozilla-related site problem.

It's very straightforward and is very easy to customize. I installed Brogan and Waindigo's extra criteria addons. And it's just amazing right now. After enabling the tasks, I just had to rebuild the user cache and it updated for old members.

Suggestions:
1. Enabled HTML/BB Code. For instance, I have, create a thread in this section. For other people, it would be easy. But for my forums, it might be hard since there are a lot of old people in it. So having a hyperlink on there will be very handy.

2. Add an option to reward a trophy/medal after the completion of the whole task. Right now, it doesn't strictly follow an order like You should do 1-2-3-4. You can do #1 then #6 then #3. So it would just make sense if gives the award after everything is completed. Also, it might be good to enforce a list. Like you have to do #1 before you can do #2.

3. Rename this addon. The name bottlenecks the possibilities of this addon. For example, you can use this for user upgrades. So if a Regular Member wants to be a Premium Member, we can use this too.

4. Node permissions. The user who hasn't completed his account setup must not be able to view other nodes.

5. Promotions. When the user has finally completed his account setup, he should be promoted to another usergroup.

Suggestions:
1. Enabled HTML/BB Code. For instance, I have, create a thread in this section. For other people, it would be easy. But for my forums, it might be hard since there are a lot of old people in it. So having a hyperlink on there will be very handy.

2. Add an option to reward a trophy/medal after the completion of the whole task. Right now, it doesn't strictly follow an order like You should do 1-2-3-4. You can do #1 then #6 then #3. So it would just make sense if gives the award after everything is completed. Also, it might be good to enforce a list. Like you have to do #1 before you can do #2.

3. Rename this addon. The name bottlenecks the possibilities of this addon. For example, you can use this for user upgrades. So if a Regular Member wants to be a Premium Member, we can use this too.

4. Node permissions. The user who hasn't completed his account setup must not be able to view other nodes.

5. Promotions. When the user has finally completed his account setup, he should be promoted to another usergroup.
Nice suggestions :) Can you post them individually on apantic.com/community - it's easier to track them and remember to do them. I'll be sure to pack a few of those in for v1.1

Nice suggestions :) Can you post them individually on apantic.com/community - it's easier to track them and remember to do them. I'll be sure to pack a few of those in for v1.1
I'll make sure to do them tomorrow and include pictures as well. :)

Woke up today with these errors.

9f86f43624.png

Any updates regarding the error I'm getting? And any ETA on v1.1? Really need that before I'm going to go live. This is the only thing I"m waiting on now.

Another suggestion.

Give an option where you can allow a user/usergroup to automatically pass the requirements.

Top Bottom