[n] User Profile Progress

[n] User Profile Progress [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy (£15.00)
Woke up today with these errors.

9f86f43624.png
Not too sure about why you're getting timeouts. Do you have a proper connection to apantic.com and are on a box with SSL connectivity support?

https://www.apantic.com/api/branding?item_id=6&url=https://www.apantic.com/community
^ open that in your browser, for example, it works fine.

If it is a problem due to your end, do you have a branding removal license?

Any updates regarding the error I'm getting? And any ETA on v1.1? Really need that before I'm going to go live. This is the only thing I"m waiting on now.
v1.1 is planned to have quite a number of features. I'd say within 3 weeks, to be honest and give a realistic ETA.

Another suggestion.

Give an option where you can allow a user/usergroup to automatically pass the requirements.
Sounds like a nice idea. Can you post all suggestions & support @ apantic.com please, btw? It's easier to track and provide support for us.

Hi,
Is there a way that this supports users filling in their profile info?
So for example, profile bio - not complete, prompting users to fill in their profile information?
If so that would be invaluable to us due to the nature of my site.
Also again if so, how much is branding removal please?
Thank you! :)

About you, in;
https://xenforo.com/community/account/personal-details

Yes, it does! It supports custom user fields and can also require the user to fill out their about us fields etc. In fact, that's one I use on my own site (gamingforums.net). This add-on uses the XF criteria system for criteria, which can be extended by CTA Criteria by Brogan and User Criteria by Waindigo (links to both resources are in this resource's description)

Branding removal is £40, it's really just the price I use for branding removal for all add-ons so I just use that to save me having to create new branding removal add-ons for all products individually. For this add-on, I can cut you a bit of a discount on that if you really need it, but the branding isn't obstructive and there's just one for all Apantic products.

Good morning.
Okay bought this last night and branding free too, seems good so far - installed very quickly!
I am however having a tricky time figuring out how to list "About You" - which is found;

I'd appreciate a little nudge in the right direction if you could, so I can get this running for users who don't fill in their About You section. :p
Many thanks! :)

Hi again guys, I also have an issue where the alert is shown to everyone - regardless if I make it for admins only, or specific names - while I set it all up and test it all.
Any ideas?
It literally shows for everyone regardless of what I do.
Many thanks

Good morning.
Okay bought this last night and branding free too, seems good so far - installed very quickly!
I am however having a tricky time figuring out how to list "About You" - which is found;

I'd appreciate a little nudge in the right direction if you could, so I can get this running for users who don't fill in their About You section. :p
Many thanks! :)
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-user-criteria.813/

Try this add-on by Waindigo, it extends the XenForo criteria system which is what this add-on uses.

Regarding the other queries, I replied to your thread @ apantic.com :)

Apantic updated User Profile Progress with a new update entry:

1.0.4 Update

Fix for users experiencing problems with user registration after installing this add-on.

This was fixed in 1.0.3, but persisted under certain conditions for some sites. If you're having no problem, there's no harm in updating (you benefit from a better way of handling it), and there's no harm in not updating either. However, we do recommend to stay on the latest versions if possible.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Enough is enough! Once again your plugin has caused grief to my site and server! I do not recommend anyone using this until this is fixed!enough.webp

It's happened before I had reported it with a previous version!
Alright, well it shouldn't cause problems with add-on execution or the forum running. The script is smart enough to ignore and have a quick timeout. I think it's on your end because I have 5 services (+ 2 custom services) pinging apantic.com every 1, 5 and 30 minutes as well as server side checking and I have no alerts of downtime here.

Alright, well it shouldn't cause problems with add-on execution or the forum running. The script is smart enough to ignore and have a quick timeout. I think it's on your end because I have 5 services (+ 2 custom services) pinging apantic.com every 1, 5 and 30 minutes as well as server side checking and I have no alerts of downtime here.

I seen the prior guy named Blast complained about it too??

How did I get the old ones? I downloaded the new version when I bought it which was the latest version. I do not own any old versions

How did I get the old ones? I downloaded the new version when I bought it which was the latest version. I do not own any old versions
I'd assume another add-on conflicts instead? The bug was definitely fixed.

If it's still a problem for you, create a thread at Apantic please so we can look into it further.

I uninstalled it for now. Not too happy with it because of the problem I had and my other question not being answered.

I uninstalled it for now. Not too happy with it because of the problem I had and my other question not being answered.
Hi,

Sorry to hear. I think you only had one problem, no question additionally. I asked if you could make a thread on Apantic so we could look into this further, but I don't think you ever gotten around to do that.

I'm afraid we can't help if you don't let us. I can confirm the bug is no longer present. If it is in your circumstance, we'll definitely get to the bottom of it and fix it, however, we can only help you if you can help us help you.

Top Bottom