[n] User Profile Progress

[n] User Profile Progress [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy (£15.00)
What can i do with:
  • User has not completed the occupation field
  • User has not completed the about you field
  • User has not completed the custom title field

I should give percent if something is not done?
You have to negate the condition. That will give points for not filling out the field.

And please:

How can i make a difference between usergroups?

Say we have groups: Boys, grils, men, women.
Everyone should make post in a special node for his group.
And i dont want to show the boys the task to start a stread in the nodes for girls.

How can i avoid this, please?

And how i can get rid of the task information, when i have reached 100%?
Do you have a valid license with us? If so, submit a ticket at https://apantic.zendesk.com for support.

What going on this Features update ?
I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. I'll push out the update and remove the extra criteria selector, which I suspect wouldn't be that useful to most sites regardless. It seems like that feature is not easily possible. I'll look into a release for it ASAP.

ErrorException: Undefined index: items - library/Siropu/ReferralContests/Listener.php:119
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Vor einem Moment
Stapelverfolgung

#0 /homepages/forum/library/Siropu/ReferralContests/Listener.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/homepages/45/d...', 119, Array)
#1 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): Siropu_ReferralContests_Listener::criteria_user('siropu_referral...', Array, Array, false)
#2 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Helper/Criteria.php(413): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('criteria_user', Array)
#3 /homepages/forum/library/Apantic/UserProfileProgress/Model/UserProfileProgress.php(90): XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria(Array, false, Array)
#4 /homepages/forum/library/Apantic/UserProfileProgress/CronEntry/ProgressTaskUpdater.php(38): Apantic_UserProfileProgress_Model_UserProfileProgress->updateProfileProgressForUser(Array, Array)
#5 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): Apantic_UserProfileProgress_CronEntry_ProgressTaskUpdater::runProgressTaskUpdate(Array)
#6 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#8 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#9 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#10 /homepages/forum/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "/forum/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "/forum/admin.php?add-ons/install"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

My users are really angry about using the progress window on mobiles. There should be an option to switch it off for mobiles or make it smaller.

ErrorException: Undefined index: items - library/Siropu/ReferralContests/Listener.php:119
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Vor einem Moment
Stapelverfolgung

#0 /homepages/forum/library/Siropu/ReferralContests/Listener.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/homepages/45/d...', 119, Array)
#1 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): Siropu_ReferralContests_Listener::criteria_user('siropu_referral...', Array, Array, false)
#2 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Helper/Criteria.php(413): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('criteria_user', Array)
#3 /homepages/forum/library/Apantic/UserProfileProgress/Model/UserProfileProgress.php(90): XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria(Array, false, Array)
#4 /homepages/forum/library/Apantic/UserProfileProgress/CronEntry/ProgressTaskUpdater.php(38): Apantic_UserProfileProgress_Model_UserProfileProgress->updateProfileProgressForUser(Array, Array)
#5 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): Apantic_UserProfileProgress_CronEntry_ProgressTaskUpdater::runProgressTaskUpdate(Array)
#6 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#8 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#9 /homepages/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#10 /homepages/forum/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "/forum/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "/forum/admin.php?add-ons/install"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
Siropu informed you that this was a bug with their add-on. User Profile Progress does not care about the specific criteria used. If the criteria is valid, it will match. The bug is with that add-on and you should seek support from that author.

My users are really angry about using the progress window on mobiles. There should be an option to switch it off for mobiles or make it smaller.
Screenshot?

You have to negate the condition. That will give points for not filling out the field.

Do you have a valid license with us? If so, submit a ticket at https://apantic.zendesk.com for support.

I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. I'll push out the update and remove the extra criteria selector, which I suspect wouldn't be that useful to most sites regardless. It seems like that feature is not easily possible. I'll look into a release for it ASAP.

Must be after xF 3 ?

I'm curious, does this add a Field for User Group Promotions?
Sorry, that's not currently a feature. It was planned for the next version, but we're having to remove features from it that just cannot feasibly be implemented fully. Part of those included our implementation of providing that feature.

Top Bottom