Mysqli not installed - cpanel says it is

TheLaw

I've just received this error:

The required PHP extension MySQLi could not be found. Please ask your host to install this extension.

So I looked through EasyApache in Cpanel's WHM and, sure enough, it's ticked. I installed a few other modules, rebuilt just to make sure. I'm running Centos64 on both my servers although this install is (a) on a vps, and (b) in a subdirectory, not that either should make any difference. I didn't see anything that indicated that mysqli was installed using phpinfo so I'm wondering what could be stopping me in my tracks. Anyone?

I didn't see anything that indicated that mysqli was installed using phpinfo so I'm wondering what could be stopping me in my tracks. Anyone?[/FONT][/SIZE]

You should see a mysqli section in your phpinfo, like this:

Screen shot 2011-07-13 at 11.12.13 AM.webp

If it's not there then mysqli is not installed.

If memory serves... WHM allows you to specify the PHP extensions when you update Apache.

You should see a mysqli section in your phpinfo, like this:

If it's not there then mysqli is not installed.

If memory serves... WHM allows you to specify the PHP extensions when you update Apache.
It works when I install on server 1 and I don't see it in phpinfo yet mysqli is ticked in easy apache. That's why I'm so confused with regard to the VPS. It makes no sense to me.

Top Bottom