XF 1.4 MySQL Prepare error

Xyphien

Everytime I go to make a post on my forum it gives me this error ccode, does anyone know the reason as to why this is occurring?

The following error occurred:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'tinhte_xentag_is_tagged' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 748
  9. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 28
  10. Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/leaguepe/public_html/index.php at line 13

That is an error related to the tinhte tag add-on.

You will need to contact the developer or post on the add-on thread for support.
Do you know what's wrong with this error?

XenForo_Exception: Invalid authentication module '' (TheCollectiveMind_Authentication_WordPress) specified - library/XenForo/Authentication/Abstract.php:127
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:29 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/leaguepe/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(1270): XenForo_Authentication_Abstract::create('TheCollectiveMi...')
#1 /home/leaguepe/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(1298): XenForo_Model_User->getUserAuthenticationObjectByUserId(10)
#2 /home/leaguepe/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php(107): XenForo_Model_User->validateAuthentication('Jordan', 'heysup?!', NULL)
#3 /home/leaguepe/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin()
#4 /home/leaguepe/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/leaguepe/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(34) "http://gamehandout.com/login/login"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["login"] => string(6) "Jordan"
["register"] => string(1) "0"
["password"] => string(8) "********"
["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["redirect"] => string(6) "/shop/"
}
}

The odd thing for this, is I do not have a Authentication_WordPress anymore, the checkbox isn't checked, as I haven't had it linked with WordPress for a while now. How do I go about this?

The odd thing for this, is I do not have a Authentication_WordPress anymore, the checkbox isn't checked, as I haven't had it linked with WordPress for a while now. How do I go about this?
That's the issue. It seems that you've uninstalled the add-on but you still have users that have that as their authentication method. The author may be able to give you guidance, but those users will need to do lost password requests at best.

Top Bottom