1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 MySQL Errors Importing add-on .XML

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by HazedOff, Dec 12, 2014.

1. HazedOff

HazedOff Member

I'm attempting to import an .XML add-on into my XenForo forum, I'm getting these MySQL errors;

Code:
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    [*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    [*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    [*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Snog/Applications/Install.php at line 135
    [*]Snog_Applications_Install::install()
    [*]call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
    [*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
    [*]ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    [*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
    [*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/forbidde/public_html/admin.php at line 13
    [/LIST]

Anyone care to help me?

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You've cut off the actual error message. That said, this is almost certainly something that needs to be resolved in the add-on that you're installing so I would recommend posting the error in the add-on's discussion thread or contacting the author.