myBB to Xenforo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

I was wondering if there was anyone who will be willing to help me with moving my MyBB forum over to Xenforo please?

My Forum as of writing currently as 10,039 Posts with 1978 threads and 56 Members.

Is this a possibility and if so, I'd like a theme similar to what I have which you can see at www.thevortexwired.net (Please note that name and URL will be changing soon)

Except, I would want someone to install it for me and add all the Mods and so forth.

Would this be possible at all and if yes, how much will I need to pay please?

Thanks in advance,

Warren

No problem.

In general, support isn't provided in the pre-sales forum (and other public forums) as it is open to all registered members, not just license holders.

I wouldn't know - you would have to try and contact the individual in question directly.

Keeping a copy yourself would have been prudent.

I did keep a copy however, my motherboard died and I lost everything and due to a family emergency I couldn't pay the hosting site and then they suspended the account and when I came back everything was gone.

I am unable to contact him directly as I don't remember his email

I did keep a copy however, my motherboard died and I lost everything and due to a family emergency I couldn't pay the hosting site and then they suspended the account and when I came back everything was gone.

I am unable to contact him directly as I don't remember his email

If it was just your motherboard that died, most likely the hard drive will be fine so you should still be able to pull a copy of your database. Let us know how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom