myBB to Xenforo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

I was wondering if there was anyone who will be willing to help me with moving my MyBB forum over to Xenforo please?

My Forum as of writing currently as 10,039 Posts with 1978 threads and 56 Members.

Is this a possibility and if so, I'd like a theme similar to what I have which you can see at www.thevortexwired.net (Please note that name and URL will be changing soon)

Except, I would want someone to install it for me and add all the Mods and so forth.

Would this be possible at all and if yes, how much will I need to pay please?

Thanks in advance,

Warren

I noticed your Promotion @Adam Howard says to buy Pizza? I live in Australia, would this matter where I live?
It would not matter in the least on where you are located. I have had people from America, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Brazil purchase me pizza via PizzaHut.com

Of course the other 2 options are getting me something off of my Amazon.com wish list or buying me an add-on, which also helps support developers here. The choice is yours. :)

If I were to start today, would you be able to work on it today, I know you said you will not work on it on the 24th, 25th, but just to be sure will you be able to do all the requests 1 Jan 2014?

If I were to start today, would you be able to work on it today, I know you said you will not work on it on the 24th, 25th, but just to be sure will you be able to do all the requests 1 Jan 2014?
From your post totals that you have stated in post #1 of this thread

My Forum as of writing currently as 10,039 Posts with 1978 threads and 56 Members.
YES, I can have it completed very quickly.
Is this a possibility and if so, I'd like a theme similar to what I have which you can see at www.thevortexwired.net (Please note that name and URL will be changing soon)
However you site appears to be offline
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/thevortexwired.net

I would need it to be online for me to able to review what other needs you may have.

Thanks @Divvens for letting me know. Adam is being an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Although during the conversion process I have unfortunately lost 2,000+ Posts.
Hopefully I can make that back in no time, or possibly Adam can possibly get that fixed if possible.

I think you cant redo it again, when I did my conversion I didn't lose any single posts.

Welcome to Xenforo. ;)

Thanks @Divvens for letting me know. Adam is being an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Although during the conversion process I have unfortunately lost 2,000+ Posts.
Hopefully I can make that back in no time, or possibly Adam can possibly get that fixed if possible.
As explained, your myBB install had some deleted post and XenForo does not count deleted post.

You also had a custom add-on that added comments and those comments for that add-on seemed to have also been counted as "post counts" in myBB.

The current totals reflect all your real post and now you have a more accurate counting. :)

Last edited:
I didn't realise the 2,000+ posts that were missing were deleted posts.

@Adam Howard I hope you had a lovely Christmas and got what you wanted!

Can't wait to see the final product in regards to my forum.
While I have you here, do you reckon you'll get it done by 2014 or will it be mid January next year, so I can inform the Social Picnic members I have on the SocialNetworks I have them on.

I didn't realise the 2,000+ posts that were missing were deleted posts.

@Adam Howard I hope you had a lovely Christmas and got what you wanted!

Can't wait to see the final product in regards to my forum.
While I have you here, do you reckon you'll get it done by 2014 or will it be mid January next year, so I can inform the Social Picnic members I have on the SocialNetworks I have them on.
The add-ons you want installed, I should have finished tomorrow (once you provide a list). I just got back home today, but didn't want you to think I forgot about you. ;)

Just remember, that some of the things you wanted need to be developed by a 3rd party developer. And that is something as you recall, I am not doing at this time (for anyone).

Last edited:
Just before I forget, regarding the Age and Gender forum @borbole can someone sneak their way through, like if they try and trick the system saying they are 26 for example when they are only 16? And same question regarding Gender?

The best place to ask about add-ons is the dedicated resource discussion thread.

As you are now licensed and this is the pre-sales forum, all support questions should be posted in the relevant customer forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom