XF 1.2 MyBB Import Problem

kjaonline

Hi guys,

I'm having problems with trying to import my MyBB installation.

Constantly getting this error "The attachments directory could not be found.". I don't really need the attachments at all, I only need the posts and users to be imported. How do I do this?

The site to be imported is in the same cPanel reseller as the site that it's going to be imported to. I'm not sure what to put in the importer to make it possible without having to move the site to the same account or if this is possible at all.

Please do help.

Thanks in advance.

That means the Attachment Path you specified is not correct.

You should specify a full server path to that directory in MyBB. The directory needs to be on the same server as XenForo. Different hosting accounts is OK as long as it's on the same server and it's readable.

Found it finally thanks! But I'm getting this error now

Code:
file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/kjalcord/public_html/pinoygg.com/uploads) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/heroes:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp)

Edit:
Found the solution (I think)

That has to do with your PHP configuration. You need to ask your host or server person to update the open_basedir setting in PHP to include the tmp directory shown in the error (/usr/home/tmp/).
Thanks @Jake Bunce

Top Bottom