1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 MyBB Import Problem

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by kjaonline, Aug 2, 2013.

1. kjaonline

kjaonline Member

Hi guys,

I'm having problems with trying to import my MyBB installation.

Constantly getting this error "The attachments directory could not be found.". I don't really need the attachments at all, I only need the posts and users to be imported. How do I do this?

The site to be imported is in the same cPanel reseller as the site that it's going to be imported to. I'm not sure what to put in the importer to make it possible without having to move the site to the same account or if this is possible at all.

Please do help.

Thanks in advance.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That means the Attachment Path you specified is not correct.

You should specify a full server path to that directory in MyBB. The directory needs to be on the same server as XenForo. Different hosting accounts is OK as long as it's on the same server and it's readable.

3. kjaonline

kjaonline Member

Found it finally thanks! But I'm getting this error now

Code:
    file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/kjalcord/public_html/pinoygg.com/uploads) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/heroes:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp)
    Edit:
    Found the solution (I think)

Thanks @Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce likes this.
  4. kjaonline

kjaonline Member

Can someone verify that this path is correct please?

The host has fixed the open_basedir but instead of the error it says attachment directory not found again

5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you give me FTP access then I can verify it.