My XenForo Services

I had NixFifty add a custom edition to his plugin Gift Upgrades that allowed users to receive trophies when gifting or receiving a gifted user upgrade. NixFifty did a very quick turn around, helped solve any bugs we had on our forum and the new addition worked flawlessly when testing.

I would highly recommend his work, he is friendly, helps solve any issues you have and gives you a clear view on the project he undertakes from start to finish with a great price for the development of the project too.

Thanks again!

I had NixFifty add a custom edition to his plugin Gift Upgrades that allowed users to received trophies when gifting or receiving a gifted user upgrade. NixFifty did a very quick turn around, helped solve any bugs we had on our forum and the new addition worked flawlessly when testing.

I would highly recommend his work, he is friendly, helps solve any issues you have and gives you a clear view on the project he undertakes from start to finish with a great price for the development of the project too.

Thanks again!
It was a pleasure working with you, thank you! :)

We commissioned @NixFifty to write a custom Roster plugin based on a previous design. He did an absolutely fantastic job at accommodating our (sometimes crazy) requests and has continued to support us in adding new features afterwords. I would highly recommend his services to anyone seeking an XF developer.

Thanks again!

^What Joeychgo said. I recently used NixFifty's services for a vB import for a friend and have been very happy with his responsiveness and the ease of working with him. Reasonable pricing is just the cherry on top. Will definitely use his services again when needed.

Reactions: Naz
I had @NixFifty do a full installation for my xenforo forum. He also installed a few addons, styles. He did all this work within 30 minutes.

He will be my bud whenever I need any work done with my forum.

Thanks a lot again.

Very helpful, very friendly, and does good work at a very reasonable price. He has done site conversions for me as well as custom addon development.

I run a number of forums including several Big Boards. Nix has been very helpful for me.

Great to work with and highly recommended.

Do not count on @NixFifty, he can destroy all of your plan and he is so talented in not responding to you.
20 days ago he started and after this period of time nothing happened also from 8 days ago he ignored my messages.

Im going to make a complaint in Paypal

I did not continue after it was found you were using an unlicensed copy of the addon you wanted me to configure.

I have already issued a refund since then and it is currently still processing as it went through as an eCheque.

You're welcome to continue this discussion via conversation or via a complaint on PayPal. :)

lol
Because of that you kept the money for 8 days without any answers? I wonder why you started to speak immediately after my reply in this topic!

And about the unlicensed copy of addon, try to explain whole of the story, addon had problem and developer couldn't or didnt want to solve the issue and I requested to refund and he did, I hired you to solve the problem and if you could as I have said before I will pay again the developer.

Instead of playing with words and changing the truth, be brave and apologize because of your manner!

As soon as I get the refund our conversation will over and if not I will continue from Paypal ;)

and I requested to refund and he did,
So...it was unlicensed. Typically speaking, if you buy an addon and you need someone to fix it if the creator won't, to continue using it, you don't ask for a refund and then find someone else to fix it. Instead, you keep the license and find someone to fix it and leave the addon creator a bad review.

Most coders that I've come across will not work on fixing any issues with unlicensed addons/forum scripts. It's just not ethical.

So...it was unlicensed. Typically speaking, if you buy an addon and you need someone to fix it if the creator won't, to continue using it, you don't ask for a refund and then find someone else to fix it. Instead, you keep the license and find someone to fix it and leave the addon creator a bad review.

Most coders that I've come across will not work on fixing any issues with unlicensed addons/forum scripts. It's just not ethical.

Hey,

maybe you are right, but I think you are agree with me about responding to a client.
He asked me about the license and I described the situation briefly, If he hadn't wanted to work on this small project, he would have told me after my replay.

I was waiting for 8 days and he didn't answer, and he showed up immediately after my post in this topic.

Last edited:
I also am waiting a refund, since that i don't like his way of working, since he has (rightly) taken an advance but has since completely stopped communicating with me.
Today, he has promised me a refund. I'm sure he is an honest person and he will repay me how much I agreed, which amounts to 476 euros.
I'll let you know.

Top Bottom